This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
May 21, 2015
TOP 5 SwanQueen moments - Season 1
Watch how Emma and Regina evolve from arch-enemies to tentative allies... dang, they were EXPLOSIVE back in season 1! The top 5 moments that I have chosen are strictly my personal opinion.
5. "I will destroy you if it's the last thing I do" - Emma talks about blowing a candle on her birthday and Regina is not impressed but basically tells Emma to go away. We all know how that turned out. It only made Emma want to stay more lol.
4. Emma taking a chainsaw to Regina's tree. First Regina looks pissed but then she's smiling? Clearly, she likes a challenge. :D
3. Emma and Regina at the mines. Everyone talks about the "almost kiss" moment but how come hardly anyone notices the way Emma reaches out to touch Regina's forearm? They were both worried sick over Henry but still Emma tried to act strong and attempted to comfort Regina, awww.
2. Emma saves Regina from the fire. Awesome scene but there is one underrated moment at the end where Emma says "seriously, you're complaining about how I save your life?" - that made me giggle. Even though I was not a SQ fan at that point I still thought "yes! they have an interesting dynamic".
1. Closet confrontation in s1 finale. POWERFUL, emotional scene! From then on, Emma and Regina put their difference aside because of their common love for Henry.
That Tuba Guy
All you have to do is believe