This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
June 12, 2015
TOP 5 SwanQueen moments - Season 2
Watch the ups and downs of our favourite frenemy-ship between Emma and Regina in season 2. The top 5 moments that I have chosen are strictly my personal opinion.
5. Emma saves Regina from the soul sucker. Love that flicker of a smile Regina gives Emma in the beginning, awww. Oh and let's talk about the SwanQueen "magical touch" that opened a portal! *fangirl squeel* Emma pushing Regina out of harm's way at her own expense is only the beginning of Emma becoming Regina's savior (*SPOILER ALERT* - reminds me of a certain sacrifice in season 4 finale).
4. "Welcome back" - See, Regina can be the savior too! Emma thanks her and informs her that her mom is a "piece of work" lol. Regina agrees and says "welcome back" with a heartwarming smile. So we get a bit of a Swan-Mills family moment *whee!*
3. Regina and Emma talk in front of Granny’s diner. Emma sees Regina leaving and couldn’t resist following her out. Regina thanks her for inviting her but then Emma says “Henry wanted it”. Regina is clearly disappointed to hear Emma’s true reason! Their argument about Henry escalates but then Regina apologizes. This scene is important because while you can see Emma struggling, she really wanted to give Regina a chance even after Regina tried to kill her recently (but then again Regina did save her too as seen in moment no.4).
2. “He’s not, he’s MINE!” - Emma looks so betrayed when she thinks Regina lied to her and killed Archie. Even angry, Emma let herself smile when Regina asked “you can use magic?” with so much awe. They have a heated argument and towards the end, a heartbroken Regina poofs away after Emma says “we know how you are and who you will always be”. :( No matter how painful it was for me to watch as an SQ fan, this scene is proof that Emma’s opinion mattered to Regina and her words alone disarmed her.
1. "You may not be strong enough, but maybe we are" - HUGE SwanQueen moment in s2 finale! Regina asks Emma to let her "die as Regina" (and not be remembered as the Evil Queen) but then Emma (along with Henry, MM and David) comes back for her. For the first time, Emma and Regina combine their magic and save the town together. SwanQueen magic is truly epic!
You wanted to see your queen
That Tuba Guy
Queen of Sass